HOW HOT IS IT???? I am melting in this heat, how about you??
All that sweat and resulting dehydration can wreak havoc on our skin.
Fortunately, just one minute a day for a mini-facial can leave your skin refreshed and re-hydrated. Not ready for a full regimen? Try any of these combos.
And don’t forget the simplest thing you CAN do – drink water to replace what you have lost through perspiration and help those skin cells stay plump and moist!
But since it is Friday, better known as #FreebieFriday, I have a free gift for any new PC Perks customers.
What is PC Perks?
- PC Perks gives you 10% off all orders over $80 and free shipping once a month
- Refill reminder emails every 60 days
- Special access to new products and other deals
- Free gifts from ME!!!
- For free shipping on interim orders update your account, email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask them to ship your order.
YEP! FREE PRESS! FEATURED AGAIN! You don’t have to take my word for it, check out all the latest beauty magazines…past, present, and future! We are just getting started!
Women’s Health Jul/Aug 2016 issue!! No, this is not a paid advertisement. Rodan + Fields doesn’t have an advertising budget. They don’t need one. The products speak for themselves.
This time it is the REDEFINE Triple Defense Treatment SPF 30 in the spotlight! This fan favorite “smooths lines with collagen-revving peptides while thwarting future damage with antioxidants (also, duh, SPF).”
What is YOUR major skincare concern? Share your comments below! OR Find out what the Doctors recommend for your Skin!!
How do you arrive more refreshed than when you boarded your flight?
I love flying. I have always been a fan of airports and planes since I was a child. That love for airports has reduced a little now after travelling with kids and the nightmares of airport security. But I still love flying to places and to sightsee and experience different cultures around the world.
While flying in the past, I have been known to snooze off and catch up on some sleep, I can’t seem to do that as easily as I age now. So I spend my time reading a book or watching a movie. But, of course upon arrival, I usually want to drop my bags and head right out to begin my vacation. I always make sure I arrive looking my refreshed best.
These tips and products can make a huge difference in how you look when you arrive.
- Humidity is extremely low during air travel and will leave your skin dull and dehydrated if you’re not proactive. Upon boarding, cleanse your face with REDEFINE Eye Cloths (these $27** cloths double up great as facial wipes to remove makeup as well as deposit a unique blend peptides clinically shown to reduce the appearance of lines, under-eye wrinkles and puffiness), apply REDEFINE Overnight Restorative cream ($66**) since you aren’t going to be out in the sun, and ESSENTIALS Lip Shield ($14**) to damp skin and lips. Reapply hourly or more often if needed.
- For some reason, I always love tomato juice while flying — I never drink it otherwise — but, if you want to avoid puffiness steer clear of all salty drinks and food and drink water your entire flight. Drinking more water than usual instead of dehydrating alcohol, caffeine or sodium rich drinks will help keep you hydrated and prevent swelling.
- Before arriving at your destination, use REDEFINE Eye Cloths to cleanse your entire face again. Then, add some REDEFINE Triple Defense Treatment Broad Spectrum SPF 30 ($72**) to moisturize and protect against the sun, ENHANCEMENTS Mineral Peptides ($53**) to even out skin tone and reduce redness, mascara, cream blush and tinted lip balm or lip gloss for a fresh-faced and ready-to-go-anywhere, healthy look.
** Prices shown are available through the PC Perks program, which allows Free Shipping and 10% discount.
What are your tips while flying? Comment below and share your regime on long flights!
THIS is a SUMMER MUST HAVE!!
Rodan + Fields Mineral Peptides (pictured on the left below) vs. another leading brand of mineral powders that I’m sure you can guess (pictured on the right). What happens when you put the two powders in water? After 3 hours our Mineral Peptides are still unaffected by the water, while the other powder is dissolving…
Let’s apply this to your skin. Our Mineral Peptides will sit at the top of your skin (water, in the case of this experiment) to deflect light, resist water, and support your skin’s resiliency to environmental aggressors with SPF 20 to achieve a healthy, foundation-free glow. The other brand will settle into your skin’s fine lines, wrinkles, and other imperfections. Wasn’t there a reason you were applying mineral powder in the first place??
At only $26 for Preferred Customers, the ENHANCEMENTS Mineral Peptides Broad Spectrum SPF 20 with Brush come in 3 blend-able shades, can help you contour, and also make great gifts…..
Bet you didn’t know that many of Rodan +Fields’ products harness botanical ingredients? GINKGO BILOBA is a primary ingredient in our #1 ANTI-AGING line REDEFINE Multi-function Eye Cream.
GINKGO is an Asian tree that is known as one of the oldest living trees on earth, a single tree living as long as 1,000 years. The inedible fruit it sprouts contains flavanoids and terpenoids believed to have potent antioxidant properties.
The skin benefits of GINKGO include:
🌿 Antioxidant compounds that protect against free radical damage, thereby protecting skin from signs of aging like wrinkles, sagging and age spots;
🌿 Contains anti-inflammatory properties that help preserve the skin’s firmness and elasticity;
🌿 Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal
🌿 Increases the skin’s moisture content
🌿 Reduces UV damage by protecting the skin.
If you use eye cream, you should absolutely give this one a try! It’s the best I’ve ever used!
Our Stanford-trained doctors’ approach is Multi-Med® therapy: the RIGHT ingredients, in the RIGHT formulations, in the RIGHT order.
Preferred Customers can get it for only $54, and it lasts way longer than 60 days!! If you don’t love it, we have a 60-day EMPTY-BOTTLE money back guarantee! Nothing to lose but wrinkles, dark circles and puffiness!
Leave us a comment to tell us what is your go-to Eye cream.